Instant Download via Email
- Complies with current legislation in all States and Territories
- Instant Download delivered via email
- MS Word and IAT (iAuditor App) format for easy customisation/editing
- Downloading and Customising Instructions provided
- Assists with compliance requirements for WHS inspections
- Review Date: 14 March 2014
The Confined Spaces - Working In Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, main hazards, risks and controls associated with working in confined spaces. This SWMS covers working in confined spaces, as generally defined in the WHS Regulation 2011
Remember: The content of the SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking. Prior to each new activity, the SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure it applies to the high risk construction work and the actual site you are working at.
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is provided in the following document formats
This SWMS includes:
- Safety Notes
- Pre-Operational Inspection
- Emergency Procedures
- Employee sign off section
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Risk Assessment Matrix
Ready to Use
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks ensuring it is specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
- Written by ex WHS inspectors
- Easy customisation with MS Word format (NOT PDF)
- Risk ratings before and after control measures
- Provides a framework for training workers
- Can be used as part of tender applications, WHS inductions, and Toolbox talks
TICKS THE BOXES
Posted by Barry on 25th Sep 2014
Along with every SWMS we have purchased this one meets all our needs.
It is comprehensive and covers every aspect of the tasks involved.