This Risk Management Plan (RMP) is a 19-page document that will assist Persons Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU’s) in meeting work health and safety (WHS) obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011 and includes processes in place for the management of WHS for work being performed in close proximity to utilities.
This module includes
Sample (Extract Only)
Scope This risk management plan covers all workers engaged to conduct tasks which may involve work in the vicinity of any and all utility services, including those located above ground, overhead and underground. Utility services are to be protected from all work activities conducted on site.
The health and safety of all workers and other persons is to be protected at all times in respect of work conducted on site, in particular work involving service utilities.
Identification of Utility Services Identification of the presence of above ground, overhead and underground utility services will be conducted during the planning stage of the project / job. Plans and all relevant documentation must be completed and consultation held with all relevant persons, before commencement of work. Identification of utility services will include all services on site whether currently under construction, in use, disused or redundant.
Identification and verification of utilities on site, including those within immediate proximity of the proposed work site will be conducted using the following methods:
• Dial Before You Dig – phone 1100
• Review of all drawings, plans and documentation for the work to determine what utility services may exist at the worksite
• Site Survey
• Site Plan
• Direct contact with utility service providers
• Consultation with Principal Contractor and other relevant PCBU’s
• Detection equipment for underground utilities used as and when required
• Position of all known utility services at the worksite marked, using the information obtained.
Take $150 OFF Quality Management System Sale.
Add coupon code QUALITY at checkout.