The Tree Felling using a Dozer Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive 11 page procedure. This SWMS covers hazards associated with the use of Dozers to conduct tree felling/clearing activities.
The Tree Felling using a Dozer procedure is ready to use and is not a blank template. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks and make it specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and to be incorporated as part of your overall OHS System.
The Tree Felling using a Dozer Work Method Statement can be used as part of your OHS inductions, for Tool box talks or tender applications.
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks ensuring it is specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
Product Extract - Planning:
Ensure equipment suitable for task – (know the capabilities and limitations of particular model,
example: SWL, hp, and gradient of acceptable slopes).
Inspect intended work area. Ensure:
- Ground surface is suitable
- No steep slopes, unprotected drop offs, pits or trenches
- Contact will not be made with underground utilities (dial before you dig)
- Work is not conducted in close proximity to electrical power lines
- Sufficient room to operate equipment
- Remove any debris or equipment (shovels, wheelbarrows etc)
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call our customer service team1300 306 604
Customer Service Availability
Mon-Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm AEST