Delivered via Email
- Complies with current legislation in all States and Territories
- Fully customisable so you can add your logo and any site specific details
- Water Related Hazard Assessment Checklist is included in this SWMS template
- Delivered via email for instant download
- You must have Microsoft Word or iAuditor to use this template
Water - Working in - Over - Adjacent Safe Work Method Statement
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with working with Acrow Props for supporting overhead loads. Acrow props are designed to be used as a temporary support while the existing support is renovated/ replaced. Ensure props are used only for their designed purpose.
Ready to Use
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks ensuring it is specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
Water - Working in - Over - Adjacent SWMS Content:
- High Risk Construction Work
- In or near water or other liquid that involves risk of drowning
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Job Steps (includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Conduct Risk Assessment
- Establish emergency rescue arrangements
- Assess onsite conditions
- Working in / over / near water
- End of shift
- Water Related Hazard Assessment Checklist
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Legislative References
- Employee sign off section
- Review & Monitoring
For works carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of the SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking. Prior to each new activity, the SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure it applies to the high risk construction work and the actual site you are working at.
Posted by Steve on 12th May 2014
This is not exactly what I am looking for but its very comprehensive as is