Instant Download Delivery
- Provides a framework for emergency and evacuation preparedness for your business
- Designed to assist you meeting legislative conformance
The Emergency Response Plan assists you in meeting your obligation to develop a plan for your business so your workers know what to do in the event of an emergency.
The Emergency Response Plan contains key components to managing emergencies in any business and includes policies and procedures on evacuation communication, emergency evacuation, bomb threat response, medical emergency procedures, a first aid policy plus more. This comprehensive document can be easily implemented and is suitable for all businesses.
The Emergency Response Plan includes a blank workplace/facility plan and evacuation plan complete with relevant icons so you can highlight the location of items such as first aid equipment, fire protection equipment, assembly points, evacuation routes and more.
Amendment RecordDocument RegisterReferencesReview ProceduresDocument ControlRecordsManagement Commitment & Approval Section 1 Emergency Management Plan
- Review Procedure
- Management Commitment and Approval.
- Document Control.
- Amendment Record.
- Distribution Record.
- Guidance Notes for Implementation.
- 1. Emergency Management Policy.
- 2. First Aid Policy.
- 3. First Aid Procedure.
- 4. Facility Description.
- 5. Facility Plan.
- 6. Evacuation Plan.
- 7. Evacuation Communication Procedure.
- 8. General Emergency Response.
- 9. Emergency Contact Numbers.
- 10. Emergency Management Personnel.
- 11. Medical Emergency Response.
- 12. Emergency Response – Electric shock/electrocution.
- 13. Emergency Response – Fire Evacuation.
- 14. Firefighting Precautions.
- 15. Firefighting Equipment Procedure.
- 16. Fire Extinguisher Use.
- 17. Fire Extinguisher Guide.
- 18. Hazardous Chemicals/Substances Emergency Management.
- 19. Emergency Response - Hazardous Chemicals/Substances.
- 20. Hazardous Chemicals/Substances Spill.
- 21. Emergency Response – Threatening Situation.
- 22. Emergency Response – Physical Attack.
- 23. Emergency Response – Violent/Terror Incident.
- 24. Emergency Response - Action During a Hold-Up.
- 25. Emergency Response – Bomb Threat.
- 26. Emergency Response – Hostage Incident.
- 27. Emergency Prevention & Response: Road Rage.
- Appendix A: Emergency Response Template.
- Appendix B: Emergency Training Register.
- Appendix C: First Aid Employee/Worker Register.
- Appendix D: Emergency Response Drill Records.
- Appendix E: ERP Checklist.
- Appendix F: Hazardous Chemicals/Substances – Dangerous Goods Register.
- Appendix G: Hazardous Chemicals/Substances Safety Equipment Register.
Worked for me
Posted by Spike Jones on 21st Mar 2018
Found it suitable for the company I was working for. It quite easy to work with and quite easy to alter where appropriate. This will work for them and will help them in the emergency situations they may come up against.