Instant Download via Email
- Complies with current legislation in all States and Territories
- Instant Download delivered via email
- MS Word format for easy customisation/editing
- Downloading and Customising Instructions provided
- Assists with WHS compliance
Fatigue is a workplace hazard that affects your productivity, alertness and performance increasing the potential for fatalities or serious injuries to workers. Helps you to meet your requirements and obligations to manage hazards & risks.
The Fatigue Management Plan provides guidance on the management of fatigue for both persons conducting business and workers.
Is the Fatigue Management Plan for my organisation?
The Fatigue Management Plan provides a general guide that can be applied to any type of work and/or workplaces. It is a general plan and should not substitute any industry specific fatigue management guidelines such as those that are required for the transport industry.
This Fatigue Management Module includes:
- Amendment Record
- Distribution Register
- Review Procedures
- Document Control
- Management Commitment & Approval
- Fatigue Management Plan
- Fatigue Management Policy
- Fatigue Management Procedure
- Risk Assessment Form – Fatigue
- Worker Agreement
Ready to Use
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
- Written by ex WHS inspectors
- Provides a framework for risk assessment and training workers
- Can be used as part of tender applications, WHS inductions, and WHS meetings
Want to learn more about fatigue?
Here is a list of some useful links we've put together for you:
Posted by Treecorp solutions on 4th May 2016
This manual covers everything that's needed a little to much for my small business, but easy to adjust it. Love SafetyCultures Products.