It is best practice to keep information in your documents updated and, for those who regularly submit safety documentation for contract purposes, reference updates may be critical in your documentation being accepted by a principal contractor.
We have simplified the way we help you keep your references up to date and wanted to share the following key points with you.
- SafetyDocs ® by SafetyCulture will endeavour to help you manage these legislative reference changes by providing updates to Legislation and Codes as they come about
- This is a courtesy service
- We will do this by passing on advice and updates to you as they are released by Individual Australian States and Territory Governments
- We will provide information on what SafetyCulture documents may be affected and, where the changes are to be made
- Most changes of this kind are very simple, easy to fix and can be completed in less than 5 minutes.
If you have purchased any of the following documents or systems, you may be affected by this advice
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Environmental Management Systems
- Quality Management Systems
- Work, Health and Safety Management Systems
Click the View Sample tab above to view and download this document as a PDF. You can also Add To Cart, then complete your order and it will be emailed to you in MS Word and iAuditor formats.
A very Good resource
Posted by Unknown on 15th Mar 2018
I have been looking for all sorts of Codes of Practices for a long time, this is a brilliant resource to find what I need