It is best practice to keep information in your documents updated and, for those who regularly submit safety documentation for contract purposes, reference updates may be critical in your documentation being accepted by a principal contractor.
We have simplified the way we help you keep your references up to date and wanted to share the following key points with you.
- SafetyDocs ® by SafetyCulture will endeavour to help you manage these legislative reference changes by providing updates to Legislation and Codes as they come about
- This is a courtesy service
- We will do this by passing on advice and updates to you as they are released by Individual Australian States and Territory Governments
- We will provide information on what SafetyCulture documents may be affected and, where the changes are to be made
- Most changes of this kind are very simple, easy to fix and can be completed in less than 5 minutes.
If you have purchased any of the following documents or systems, you may be affected by this advice
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Environmental Management Systems
- Quality Management Systems
- Work, Health and Safety Management Systems
Quickly download this document as a PDF by clicking the View Sample tab above or click here. You can also Add to Cart then complete your order and it will be emailed to you in Microsoft Word and iAuditor formats.
Very useful list of legislation
Posted by Ross on 1st May 2018
This list saves a lot of time visiting State and Territory WHS and Enviro websites, to check legislation updates..
Review OHS Legislation and Codes of Practice Reference List
Posted by Unknown on 18th Apr 2018
As a multinational business who regularly submit safety documentation for contract purposes, it is important that our critical documents and legal references are current and this list provides us with an easy access list of current legislation and codes of practice references. This allows us to easily copy and paste the applicable references for use in our WHS documents.
Posted by Unknown on 11th Apr 2018
I really appreciate this resource, such a time consuming but essential task.
Finally ! Very useful
Posted by Unknown on 26th Mar 2018
Safety Culture are the 'go to' company in this space.
A very Good resource
Posted by Unknown on 15th Mar 2018
I have been looking for all sorts of Codes of Practices for a long time, this is a brilliant resource to find what I need