- Instant Download via Email on order completion.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Instructions on customisation provided.
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
Air Conditioning (Ducted New Construction) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Air Conditioning (Ducted New Construction) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with new ducted air-conditioning system installations in buildings under construction.
Job Steps covered in Air Conditioning (Ducted New Construction) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Materials Delivery
- Outdoor/Indoor Units
- Installing Ductwork & Refrigerant Lines
- Joining Refrigerant Lines
- Electrical Fit-off
- Commission Appliances
- Testing & Commissioning
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
We're here to help if you need us!
We give you support just call 1300 306 604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.
Feel free to view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information about SWMS or even view one of our Video Tutorials to help you customise your documents.
Posted by BobC on 14th Oct 2015
Set out in a easy to understand and read manner. LOVE the phone app it is exactly what I required. Top Job