- Instant Download via Email on order completion.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Instructions on customisation provided.
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
Aluminium Window/Door Frame Installation SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Aluminium Window/Door Frame Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with the handling, movement on site and installation of aluminium window and door frames.
This SWMS includes cutting and joining aluminium products and use of mastic sealants.
Job Steps covered in Aluminium Window/Door Frame Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Materials Delivery & Placement
- Work Area Set-up
- Cutting & Joining Aluminium
- Positioning, Levelling & Installing Frames
- Working at Elevated Positions
- On Completion
We're here to help if you need us!
We give you support just call 1300 306 604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.
Feel free to view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information about SWMS or even view one of our Video Tutorials to help you customise your documents.
Posted by Unknown on 19th Feb 2018
I found this product to be excellent, made doing the SWMS a dream, instead of hard work. Thank you so much