Instant Download via Email
- Suitable for Cherry Pickers, Boom Lifts, Scissor Lifts, Aerial Work Platforms and Vertical Lifts
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Boom Lift Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with the safe operation of Elevated Work Platforms including scissor lifts, boom lifts, cherry pickers, aerial work platforms, articulating booms and vertical lifts.
Job Steps Covered in Boom Lift Elevated Work Platform (EWP) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Delivery and removal of EWP
- Arrival & set-up onsite
- EWP Operation
- Refuelling on site
- On Completion
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jun 2015
We found this SWMS to be very good and easily adaptable to our environment. Easy to follow and covers all the necessary points.