Delivered via Email
- Suitable for Cherry Pickers, Boom Lifts, Scissor Lifts, Aerial Work Platforms and Vertical Lifts
- Complies with current legislation in all States and Territories
- Fully customisable so you can add your logo and any site specific details
- Customising instructions provided
- You must have Microsoft Word or iAuditor to use this template
Boom Lift Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Safe Work Method Statement
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with the safe operation of Elevated Work Platforms including scissor lifts, boom lifts, cherry pickers, aerial work platforms, articulating booms and vertical lifts.
Ready to Use
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. Simply add your company details and include any site specific details or risks ensuring it is specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
Boom Lift Elevated Work Platform (EWP) SWMS Content:
- High Risk Construction Work
- Mobile Plant
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling more than 2m, including work on telecommunications towers
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Job Steps (includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Delivery and removal of EWP
- Arrival & set-up onsite
- EWP Operation
- Refuelling onsite
- On Completion
- Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Legislative References
- Employee sign off section
- Review & Monitoring
For works carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of the SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking. Prior to each new activity, the SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure it applies to the high risk construction work and the actual site you are working at. or works carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jun 2015
We found this SWMS to be very good and easily adaptable to our environment. Easy to follow and covers all the necessary points.