Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Building Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with building and property maintenance.
Job Steps Covered in Building Maintenance SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Travel to, from & between sites
- Assess onsite conditions
- General repairs i.e. changing handles, replacing doors etc.
- Working at elevated positions
- Working with Asbestos
- Using power tools
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
Easy to use
Posted by Jim on 27th Oct 2017
This has been such a time saver for me, so easy to understand!
The eastest product to work with
Posted by Jims Building Inspections on 17th Mar 2014
We are so happy with these SWMS they are easy to convert into your own business. Very professionally done.