Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Chainsaw Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with the general use of a hand held, petrol/diesel powered chain saw.
Job Steps Covered in Chainsaw SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Arrival at site
- Work area set up
- Pre-start check
- Operating the chainsaw
- Refuelling chainsaw on site
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
Praise for Safe Work Statement.
Posted by Bob Collins - Work place Trainer. on 29th Nov 2013
I am using the Chain saw Tree felling and the Heat stress SWMS & find them of good, well written by experts in the field, with not much left to add,
ood work.safety Culture.