Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Cleaning (Public Areas) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with cleaning tasks in areas where the public may be present, including shopping centres, commercial building foyers and other common areas.
Job Steps Covered in Cleaning (Public Areas) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Assess onsite conditions
- Working with the public
- Set up work area with equipment
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Dusting and wiping over seating, planters, bin stands etc.
- Working with powered equipment such as polishers, floor cleaners, vacuum cleaners etc.
- Spills and sharps management
- Cleaning lifts
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/ Health Monitoring
Posted by Unknown on 31st May 2013
I have brought many of your SWMS and they have been PERFECT! They have all been approved by site specific clients with compliments on the detailed information provided in them. they have saved me so much time and taught me so much. Thank you so much.