- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO Subscriptions!
Floors (Grinding - Polishing) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers the use of a floor grinder/polisher on concrete floor. Included in this SWMS is planning and preparation, training and competency requirements, and impregnating and/or protecting concrete.
Job Steps covered in Concrete Floors (Grinding - Polishing) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Arrival & site assessment
- Work area set up
- Grinding & Polishing
- Impregnating and/or protecting concrete
- On completion
- Record keeing/health monitoring
We're here to help if you need us!
We give you support by calling 1300 306 604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.
Feel free to view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information about SWMS or even view one of our Video Tutorials to help you customise your documents.
Ease of use
Posted by Unknown on 7th Mar 2018
Have bought SWMS from Safety Culture prior they are easy to use and up to date. Never a problem getting onsite.