Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Confined Space Rescue Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with general aspects of rescue operations in confined spaces. It does not provide detailed instructions for an actual rescue as circumstances will change in different situations.
Job Steps Covered in Confined Space Rescue SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Assess onsite conditions
- Equipment inspections
- Communication Protocols
- Emergency Response
- Hazardous Manual handling
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/ Health Monitoring
Know the risks
Posted by TMP Civil Services on 17th Dec 2012
Knowing the risks is more than half the battle; this SWMS outlines every possibility and gives sound advice on how to deal with all events. Written in 'friendly' language not only is the SWMS necessary to carry out the work but also gives peace of mind to our employees and supervisors.