Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Confined Space Work Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with working in confined spaces. Confined spaces pose dangers because they are usually not designed to be areas where people work. Confined spaces often have poor ventilation, which allows hazardous atmospheres to quickly develop, especially if the space is small. The hazards aren’t always obvious and they can change over time. Examples of confined spaces might include vats, tanks, pits, pipes, ducts, flues, chimneys, silos, pressure vessels, underground sewers, wet or dry wells and shafts, when these examples meet the definition of a confined space.
Job Steps Covered in Confined Space Work SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Assess onsite condition
- Conduct Pre-Entry Risk Assessment
- Confined Space Entry Permit
- Confined Space preparation
- Working in Confined Space
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/ Health Monitoring
TICKS THE BOXES
Posted by Barry on 25th Sep 2014
Along with every SWMS we have purchased this one meets all our needs.
It is comprehensive and covers every aspect of the tasks involved.