Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Hydro Excavation Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This SWMS covers general hazards associated with the operation for truck mounted hydro excavation. This includes use of the truck, including pre-start and operational use, traffic and pedestrian control, and use of pressurised equipment. This SWMS also includes a Hydro Truck Pre Start Checklist.
Job Steps Covered in Hydro Excavation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Pre start check
- Truck Operation
- Obtaining Water from Hydrant or other water source e.g. creek/dam
- Assess onsite conditions for operations
- Manhole / pit safety
- Hydro Jetting
- Vacuum Operation
- Unloading / Emptying Truck
- On Completion
Posted by Unknown on 28th Aug 2014
This SWMS is easy to follow and has changed the operation of this unit to a very good level of compliance.