Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Floors - Timber - Sanding - Finishing Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated the use of a floor sander on indoor timber floor and polishing using varnish or similar floor coating.
Job Steps Covered in Floors - Timber - Sanding - Finishing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Assess onsite conditions
- Work area set up
- Applying finishing compound
- On Completion
Posted by Phil on 16th Sep 2015
Had to do a SWMS for a very large job I was quoting on.
The download was filled out for me except of course for the obvious. I even deleted the standard logo and inserted my own header. Very professionally completed.
Saved me a heap of time and for the cost of the download,
was well worth it.