Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Height (Working on Ladders) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This ladders Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with using ladders to access work at height.
Type of ladders covered - general, step, extension, platform
Job Steps Covered in Height (Working on Ladders) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Transporting ladders
- Arrival onsite
- Ladder setup
- Working on ladders
- On completion
Makes life easier
Posted by Renee on 17th Nov 2015
A great jumping off point for ensuring that our SWMS covers everything. It certainly highlighted deficiencies in our current documents.
Guidelines that make compiling SWMS easier.
Posted by Troy Kelly on 1st Jun 2015
The document takes the pain out of compiling SWMS documentation and considers steps you might not have thought of.