Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Manual Handling (General Workplace) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with hazardous manual handling tasks in the workplace. Hazardous Manual Task Risk Assessment Form included.
Job Steps Covered in Manual Handling (General Workplace) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Conduct a risk assessment
- Training and Capabilities
- Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Work area setup, placement of equipment, materials, shelving, work stations
- Operating equipment e.g. hand held power tools, fixed power tools, computers etc
- Operating powered mobile plant such as forklifts, trucks, company vehicles etc
- Handling animals
- People handling
Manual Handling review
Posted by Unknown on 13th Nov 2017
Clear, comprehensive and useful.