Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Mobile Plant (Tipper & Dog) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This SWMS includes information to assist in the identification of effective risk controls with the view of ensuring that all reasonably practicable steps have been taken to prevent the likelihood of incident during the operation of a tip truck, including side tippers. This SWMS also covers the coupling and use of trailers.
Job Steps Covered in Mobile Plant (Tipper & Dog) SWMS Content:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Arrival onsite
- Site set up
- Coupling / Uncoupling Trailers
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/ Health Monitoring
We're here to help if you need us!
We give you support by calling 1300 306 604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.
Feel free to view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information about SWMS or even view one of our Video Tutorials to help you customise your documents.
Great document. Easy to follow and complete.
Posted by Karen on 27th Jul 2017
Document is very comprehensive, easy to read and easy to complete. I did have a question regarding one aspect and when I phoned Safety Culture for help, they were very helpful.
SWMS Tip Truck
Posted by Stu Smith on 13th Oct 2015
Comprehensive document - saves time by providing all the references required. Very user-friendly.