Delivered via Email
- Complies with current legislation in all States and Territories
- Fully customisable so you can add your logo and any site specific details
- Customising instructions provided
- Delivered via email for instant download
- You must have Microsoft Word or iAuditor to use this template
Plaster Board (Fix Set) Safe Work Method Statement
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with the fixing and setting of plasterboard sheets to walls and ceilings in buildings. It also covers the application of cornice.
Ready to Use
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. Simply add your company details and include any site specific details or risks ensuring it is specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
Plaster Board (Fix Set) SWMS Content:
- High Risk Construction Work
- Mobile Plant
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling more than 2m
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Job Steps (includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Arrival & assess onsite conditions
- Materials delivery
- Work area set up
- Cutting plasterboard / cornice
- Fixing plasterboard
- Applying compounds and fillers to fixed plasterboard and applying cornices
Emergency Response Procedures
Employee sign off section
Review & Monitoring
- Covers potential hazard of 'Falls from stilts' plus more
For works carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of the SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking. Prior to each new activity, the SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure it applies to the high risk construction work and the actual site you are working at.
Quick,Efficient,Serves a purpose
Posted by Unknown on 8th May 2014
Easy to access
Well laid out
Easy to alter to site specific
Satisfies the powers to be
Posted by Unknown on 4th Nov 2013
Good swms .eazy .