Instant Download via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Rendering Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers general hazards associated with rendering. Included in this SWMS are controls for exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) dust, storage and material management and height access equipment.
Job Steps Covered in Rendering SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Arrival at site
- Work area set up
- Surface preparation
- Mixing render
- Application, finishing & curing the render surface
- Refuelling the cement mixer on site
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/ Health Monitoring
Click here to view a sample of the Rendering SWMS
We're here to help if you need us!
We give you support by calling 1300 306 604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.
Feel free to view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information about SWMS or even view one of our Video Tutorials to help you customise your documents.
Has everything you need for a basic rendering SWMS
Posted by Renée Formosa on 30th Sep 2014
After spending over a week trying to do up my own SWMS for mine and my husbands new business, it was taking up so much time that I didn't have. After having a look at my options online, safety culture was not only great on price but had exactly what I needed and it literally took 5 minutes to buy and print out. I felt very relieved :)