Delivered via Email
- Complies with current legislation in all States and Territories
- Fully customisable so you can add your logo and any site specific details
- Customising instructions provided
- Delivered via email for instant download
- You must have Microsoft Word to use this template
Roofing (Sheeting) Safe Work Method Statement
This SWMS covers general aspects associated with installation of a corrugated iron roof, use and subsequent dismantling of roof edge protection systems. Included is the use of safety harness, ladders and mobile scaffolding.
Ready to Use
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks ensuring it is specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
Roofing (Sheeting) SWMS Content:
- High Risk Construction Work
- Mobile Plant
- Involves a risk of a person falling more than 2m, including work on telecommunications towers
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Job Steps (includes potential hazards and control measures)
Emergency Response Procedures
Employee sign off section
Review & Monitoring
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival at site
- Work area setup
- Fixing Edge protection
- Materials deliver on the roof
- Sheeting the roof
- Dismantling Edge protection
- On Completion
For works carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of the SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking. Prior to each new activity, the SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure it applies to the high risk construction work and the actual site you are working at.
Posted by Cathrina Hutton on 10th Feb 2016
The SWMS purchased did the job well. It was filled out easily and the staff understood it.
The site manager where it was used accepted it and said it was one of the best he had seen.