Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Tiling- Wall - Floor - Laying Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers general hazards associated with the preparation and laying of wall and floor tiling. This SWMS includes installation works on construction sites and existing premises, both domestic and commercial.
Job Steps Covered in Tiling- Wall - Floor - Laying SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Arrival & assess onsite conditions
- Materials delivery
- Work area setup
- Surface preparation
- Mixing & applying adhesives & grout
- Cutting & Laying tiles
- On Completion
Click here to view a sample of the Tiling- Wall - Floor - Laying SWMS
Everything you need
Posted by Unknown on 1st Jul 2016
Basically, everything you need in a SWMS made specifically for Tiling works.