Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Water - Working in - Over - Adjacent Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with the preparation, planning for land-based construction work undertaken near water bodies (tidal or non-tidal) or other liquid that involves the risk of drowning and/or marine construction work in a body of water. This SWMS includes a Water Related Hazard Assessment Checklist.
This document is intended for use as an attachment, to be used in addition to the relevant SWMS for the specific work being conducted where persons could enter water/liquid (voluntarily or involuntarily). Examples: working on a bridge construction over a river, jetty construction etc.
Job Steps Covered in Water - Working in - Over - Adjacent SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Conduct Risk Assessment
- Establish emergency rescue arrangements
- Assess onsite conditions
- Working in / over / near water
- End of shift
Posted by Steve on 12th May 2014
This is not exactly what I am looking for but its very comprehensive as is