Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Window Tinting Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with the installation of tinting film to windows and glass doors. This includes planning, working near powered mobile plant, working on scaffolding, trestles and platform ladders.
Job Steps Covered in Window Tinting SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Arrival & site assessment
- Work area set up
- Applying tinted film
- On Completion
Posted by Taniora Roxburgh on 28th Feb 2017
Exactly what we needed :)