Instant Download via Email
- Complies with current legislation in all States and Territories
- Instant Download delivered via email
- MS Word format for easy customisation/editing
- Downloading and Customising Instructions provided
- Assists with compliance requirements for WHS inspections
- Review Date: 14 March 2014
The Servicing Engines Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, main hazards, risks and controls for servicing engines.
Specific safety warnings and technical information should be sought from the engine operating/servicing manual.
This SWMS includes:
- Safety Notes
- Pre-Operational Inspection
- Emergency Procedures
- Employee sign off section
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Risk Assessment Matrix
Ready to Use
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks ensuring it is specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
- Written by ex WHS inspectors
- Easy customisation with MS Word format (NOT PDF)
- Risk ratings before and after control measures
- Provides a framework for training workers
- Can be used as part of tender applications, WHS inductions, and Toolbox talks
Covers everything I needed
Posted by Unknown on 10th Sep 2014
Covers everything that I needed. I couldn't do the same job in-house for the same money.