- Instant Download via Email on order completion.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
Air Conditioning (Ducted New Construction) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Air Conditioning (Ducted New Construction) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with new ducted air-conditioning system installations in buildings under construction.
Job Steps Covered in Air Conditioning (Ducted New Construction) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Materials Delivery
- Outdoor/Indoor Units
- Installing Ductwork & Refrigerant Lines
- Joining Refrigerant Lines
- Electrical Fit-off
- Commission Appliances
- Testing & Commissioning
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Prior to each new activity, each SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure they apply to the current work activities and the actual site you are working at.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SWMS Frequently Asked Questions | Helpful Video Tutorials
Posted by BobC on 14th Oct 2015
Set out in a easy to understand and read manner. LOVE the phone app it is exactly what I required. Top Job