- Instant Download via Email on order completion.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Instructions on customisation provided.
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
Boom Lift/Elevated Work Platform (EWP) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Boom Lift/Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the safety steps, main hazards and controls associated with the safe operation of Elevated Work Platforms.
This SWMS is suitable for businesses operating:
Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, Cherry Pickers, Aerial Work Platforms, Articulating Booms & Vertical Lifts.
Job Steps covered in Boom Lift/Elevated Work Platform (EWP) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Delivery & Removal of EWP
- Arrival & Set-up On-site
- EWP Operation
- Refuelling On-site
- On Completion
We're here to help if you need us!
We give you support just call 1300 306 604 or email email@example.com during business hours.
Feel free to view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information about SWMS or even view one of our Video Tutorials to help you customise your documents.
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jun 2015
We found this SWMS to be very good and easily adaptable to our environment. Easy to follow and covers all the necessary points.