- Instant Download via Email on order completion.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
Building Maintenance SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Building Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with building and property maintenance.
Job Steps Covered in Building Maintenance SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Travel To/From & Between Sites
- Assess On-site Conditions
- General Repairs i.e. Changing Handles, Replacing Doors etc.
- Working at Elevated Positions
- Working With Asbestos
- Using Power Tools
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Prior to each new activity, each SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure they apply to the current work activities and the actual site you are working at.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SWMS Frequently Asked Questions | Helpful Video Tutorials
Easy to use
Posted by Jim on 27th Oct 2017
This has been such a time saver for me, so easy to understand!
The eastest product to work with
Posted by Jims Building Inspections on 17th Mar 2014
We are so happy with these SWMS they are easy to convert into your own business. Very professionally done.