- Instant Download via Email on order completion.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
Cleaning (Offices) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Cleaning (Offices) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with the task of cleaning offices.
Job Steps Covered in Cleaning (Offices) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation & Site Assessment
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Set-up Work Area With Equipment
- Empty Rubbish Bins
- Dusting Tables, Desks, Shelves & Light Fittings etc.
- Cleaning Lifts
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Prior to each new activity, each SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure they apply to the current work activities and the actual site you are working at.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com
SWMS Frequently Asked Questions | Helpful Video Tutorials
SWMS - CLEANING
Posted by WRITING SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA on 20th Apr 2016
Very well laid out, compliant and easy to work with documentation. Best I have encountered so far.
Posted by Keith Palmer on 23rd Jul 2013
This product was very professionally laid out and was easy to work off .