- Instant Download via Email on order completion.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
Driving (Remote Areas) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Driving (Remote Areas) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the general safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with the operation of a 4WD vehicle in remote areas.
This SWMS includes Vehicle Roll-Over Emergency Response & 4WD Remote Area Checklist.
Job Steps Covered in Driving (Remote Areas) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess Travel Conditions
- Vehicle Operation (Travel)
- Crossing Rivers & Creeks
- Driving in Sand/Mud
- Vehicle Recovery Operations
- Repairs/Tyre Changes
- Working Outside of Vehicle
- Contact With Insects & Reptiles
- On Completion
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Prior to each new activity, each SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure they apply to the current work activities and the actual site you are working at.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com
SWMS Frequently Asked Questions | Helpful Video Tutorials
Documentation thorough and well done.
Posted by Bill on 11th Aug 2016
Excellent documentation covering water crossings, wheel changing and major vehicle recovery options.