Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Height (Safety Harness) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with the installation of fall restraint anchor points and use of a safety harness.
For any work at heights over 2m (e.g. EWP, scaffolding etc.) a separate, dedicated SWMS relating to these tasks should also be used.
Job Steps Covered in Height (Safety Harness) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Assess Onsite Conditions
- Anchor Point Setup
- Fall Arrest System - Setup
- Harness Inspection
- Donning the Harness
- Attach to Anchor
- Harness Use
- On Completion
Thankyou! It helped greatly
Posted by Brittany on 29th May 2014
It helped us in developing our own SWMS. This was fantastic in setting up a base and for us to develop on. It had everything we needed including all relevant codes of practice!