Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Mobile Plant (Water Cart) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with driving and operating a diesel or petrol fuelled Water Truck, including delivery of water and spraying of water on ground surfaces. Water trucks have a spray boom fitted to the rear of the truck to spray water for the purpose of dust suppression. A Water Truck prestart checklist is provided with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Mobile Plant (Water Cart) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Water cart operation
- Obtaining Water from Hydrant or other water source e.g. creek/dam
- Arrival at site
- Spraying water
- Water Pump
- Unloading/emptying water cart
- On Completion
SWMS for Water Truck
Posted by Stuart Smith on 12th Oct 2015
This document was very user-friendly. It had all the appropriate information and made it much easier for me to complete the required documentation.