Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Plasterboard (Fix Set) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with the fixing and setting of plasterboard sheets to walls and ceilings in buildings. It also covers the application of cornice.
Job Steps Covered in Plasterboard (Fix Set) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Arrival & assess onsite conditions
- Materials delivery
- Work area set up
- Cutting plasterboard / cornice
- Fixing plasterboard
- Applying compounds and fillers to fixed plasterboard and applying cornices
- Covers potential hazard of 'Falls from stilts' plus more
Quick,Efficient,Serves a purpose
Posted by Unknown on 8th May 2014
Easy to access
Well laid out
Easy to alter to site specific
Satisfies the powers to be
Posted by Unknown on 4th Nov 2013
Good swms .eazy .