Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Roofing (Sheeting) Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This SWMS covers general aspects associated with installation of a corrugated iron roof, use and subsequent dismantling of roof edge protection systems. Included is the use of safety harness, ladders and mobile scaffolding and a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan.
Job Steps Covered in Roofing (Sheeting) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival at site
- Work area setup
- Fixing Edge protection
- Materials deliver on the roof
- Sheeting the roof
- Dismantling Edge protection
- On Completion
Posted by Cathrina Hutton on 10th Feb 2016
The SWMS purchased did the job well. It was filled out easily and the staff understood it.
The site manager where it was used accepted it and said it was one of the best he had seen.