Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing or purchasing from SafetyCulture.com.au you signify your acceptance of the following (and reasonable) terms & conditions:
- SafetyCulture and its officers, servants or agents shall not be liable for any actions, claims, liability, loss, damage or injury sustained in connection with or arising from the use of SafetyCulture materials, information or products, however such loss, damage or injury may arise or be caused, including but not limited to SafetyCulture or its officers’, servants’ or agents’ negligent act, wilful act, omission, breach of contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that all documentation is provided on a non-site specific, generic basis only and the user indemnifies SafetyCulture and its officers, servants or agents against any actions, claims, liability, loss or damage, howsoever arising or howsoever caused either directly or indirectly from or in connection with the use of SafetyCulture materials, whether or not such materials have been modified by the user.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that:
- SafetyCulture may hold users’ contact details for the purposes of completing an order or for contacting the user in relation to its dealings with SafetyCulture;
- All content on this site remains the property of SafetyCulture. Unauthorised use, copying or distribution of content or material by the user is prohibited;
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with an incorrect description, Safety Culture reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order;
Information in the site is subject to change without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of this website.
At SafetyCulture every effort is made to ensure our products are of the highest quality and are written with Australian best practices in mind. It is our policy to ensure all our products match the product descriptions listed on our website. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the quality of our products, please let us know immediately and we will endeavour to rectify the problem promptly. If this does not meet your satisfaction a refund will be offered within 7 days of purchase, less the cost of delivering you the product. If you prefer an alternative to a refund, a store credit may be offered. We ask that you please choose carefully before making your purchase as we do not refund for incorrect choice. If you have any queries regarding any of our products or services, please feel free to call our office on 1300 306 604 during business hours.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you understand that you are purchasing a single user licence for any Safe Work Method Statements, Safe Work Procedures or OHS System documentation. A single user licence can only be used by the company purchasing the documentation for internal Occupational Health and Safety Compliance. Documentation cannot be forwarded to a third party or resold for any reason whatever without written permission from SafetyCulture Australia. Safety Consultants are required to obtain a separate licence in order to supply SafetyCulture products to a third party.
Documents purchased from SafetyCulture may be submitted for tender application purposes on a confidential basis, and at no time are documents to be used for public distribution.
- Under applicable State, Territory and Commonwealth Law (including, without limitation the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“CCA”), certain statutory implied guarantees and warranties (including, without limitation the statutory guarantees under the CCA) may be implied into these terms and conditions (Non-Excluded Guarantees).
- The Seller acknowledges that nothing in these terms and conditions purports to modify or exclude the Non-Excluded Guarantees.
- Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions or in respect of the Non-Excluded Guarantees, the Seller makes no warranties or other representations under these terms and conditions including but not limited to the quality or suitability of the Goods for specific sites. The Seller’s liability in respect of these warranties is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If the Buyer is a consumer within the meaning of the CCA, the Seller’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by section 64A Schedule 2.
- If the Seller is required to replace the Goods under this clause or the CCA, but is unable to do so, the Seller may refund any money the Buyer has paid for the Goods.
- If the Buyer is not a consumer within the meaning of the CCA, the Seller’s liability for any defect or damage in the Goods is negated absolutely.
- Subject to the CCA, the Seller shall not be liable for any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise as a result of:
- The Buyer using the Goods for any purpose other than that for which they were designed;
- The Buyer failing to conduct on site safety auditing and/or identify site specific risks;
- The Buyer failing to appropriately modify the Goods to site specific risks and hazards;
- The Buyer continuing the use of any Goods after any defect became apparent or should have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user;
- The Buyer failing to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the Seller.
- An email is sent to you each morning when news articles have been created. You are only sent emails regarding stories from the SafetyCulture OHS News page. You can opt out at any time, by clicking on the opt out link at the bottom of each email.
Product Updates and General News
- Periodically SafetyCulture will send out information regarding new product releases and pertinent industry information. You can opt out at any time, by clicking on the opt out link at the bottom of each email.
We respect your privacy!
When you enter information into our site (contact us, sign-up, or purchase a product), the info is stored on our hosts secure servers. We receive email notification about your order/request, but your payment (credit card) information is NEVER transmitted via an insecure method, or via email.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information, unless required by law.
- Your information is always held in a secure environment. When logged in, or 'checking out', you can see the small padlock icon in many browsers that indicates you are in a secure environment. You can double click this icon to see our SSL Certificate.
If you have any questions, comments, and concerns about privacy then please don't hesitate to contact us.