Delivered via Email
- Complies with current legislation in all States and Territories
- Fully customisable so you can add your logo and any site specific details
- Customising instructions provided
- Delivered via email for instant download
- You must have Microsoft Word or iAuditor to use this template
Cleaning - Offices Safe Work Method Statement
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with cleaning office spaces.
Ready to Use
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks ensuring it is specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
Cleaning - Offices SWMS Content:
- Hazardous Work
- Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Use of electrical plant, equipment, appliances fixtures or fittings
- Falls from height, one level to another, on the same level (inc. slips and trips)
- Working remotely or in isolation
- Hazardous chemicals/substances
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Job Steps (includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning, preparation & site assessment
- Assess onsite conditions
- Set up work area with equipment
- Empty rubbish bins
- Dusting tables, desks, shelves and light fittings etc
- Cleaning lifts
- On Completion
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Legislative References
- Employee sign off section
- Review & Monitoring
For works carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of the SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking. Prior to each new activity, the SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure it applies to the high risk construction work and the actual site you are working at.