Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Aluminium Window and Door Frame Installation Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with the handling, movement on site and installation of aluminium window and door frames. This includes cutting and joining aluminium products and use of mastic sealants.
Job Steps Covered in Aluminium Window and Door Frame Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Assess onsite conditions
- Materials delivery and placement
- Work area set-up
- Cutting and joining aluminium
- Positioning, levelling and installing frames
- Working at elevated positions
- On Completion
Posted by Unknown on 19th Feb 2018
I found this product to be excellent, made doing the SWMS a dream, instead of hard work. Thank you so much