Delivered via Email
- Complies with current legislation in all States and Territories
- Fully customisable so you can add your logo and any site specific details
- Customising instructions provided
- Delivered via email for instant download
- You must have Microsoft Word or iAuditor to use this template
Aluminium Window and Door Frame Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This pre-filled Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with the handling, movement on site and installation of aluminium window and door frames. This includes cutting and joining aluminium products and use of mastic sealants.
Ready to Use
Save time with our pre-filled, fully customisable templates. Simply add your company details and include any site specific details or risks ensuring it is specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and inclusion in your overall WHS System.
Aluminium Window and Door Frame Installation SWMS Content:
- High Risk Construction Work
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Job Steps (includes potential hazards and control measures)
Emergency Response Procedures
Employee sign off section
Review & Monitoring
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Assess onsite conditions
- Materials delivery and placement
- Work area set-up
- Cutting and joining aluminium
- Positioning, levelling and installing frames
- Working at elevated positions
- On Completion
For works carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of the SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking. Prior to each new activity, the SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure it applies to the high risk construction work and the actual site you are working at.
Posted by Unknown on 19th Feb 2018
I found this product to be excellent, made doing the SWMS a dream, instead of hard work. Thank you so much