Delivered via Email
- A Logo can easily be added
- Add or Delete information
- Instruction on customising provided
- Receive SWMS via Email in 30 minutes or less!
- Complies with current legislation in all Australian States/Territories and New Zealand
- Support provided during business hours
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format
- Pay once and use it for multiple jobs - NO subscriptions!
Driving - Remote Areas Safe Work Method Statement Scope:
This Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive document outlining the safety steps, general hazards and controls associated with the operation of a 4wd vehicle in remote areas. Includes Vehicle Roll-Over Emergency Response & 4WD Remote Area Checklist.
Job Steps Covered in Driving - Remote Areas SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training and Capabilities
- Assess travel conditions
- Vehicle Operation (Travel)
- Crossing Rivers and Creeks
- Driving in sand/mud
- Vehicle Recovery Operations
- Accidents / Breakdowns
- Repairs/Tyre Changes
- Working outside of vehicle
- Contact with insects & retiles
- On Completion
Documentation thorough and well done.
Posted by Bill on 11th Aug 2016
Excellent documentation covering water crossings, wheel changing and major vehicle recovery options.