- Instant Download via Email on order completion.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
Cleaning (Public Areas) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Cleaning (Public Areas) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with cleaning tasks in areas where the public may be present, including shopping centres, commercial building foyers and other common areas.
Job Steps Covered in Cleaning (Public Areas) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
- Planning & Preparation
- Training & Capabilities
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Working With the Public
- Set-up Work Area With Equipment
- Emptying Rubbish Bins
- Dusting & Wiping Over Seating, Planters, Bin Stands etc.
- Working With Powered Equipment (Polishers, Floor Cleaners, Vacuum Cleaners).
- Spills & Sharps Management
- Cleaning Lifts
- On Completion
- Record Keeping/Health Monitoring
For work carried out on a regular basis a generic SWMS may be prepared and used for those work activities.
Remember: The content of a SWMS should be refined over time and include consultation with workers and other persons conducting a business or undertaking.
Prior to each new activity, each SWMS must be reviewed and revised to ensure they apply to the current work activities and the actual site you are working at.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SWMS Frequently Asked Questions | Helpful Video Tutorials
Posted by Unknown on 31st May 2013
I have brought many of your SWMS and they have been PERFECT! They have all been approved by site specific clients with compliments on the detailed information provided in them. they have saved me so much time and taught me so much. Thank you so much.